You Can Be the NEXT MRS. Philippines!!!
It is NEVER too late to become a beauty queen!
My friend Camilla Kim Galvez had never ever thought she would become a beauty queen BUT IT HAPPENED when she joined the Mrs. Philippines beauty pageant in 2009 and WON the Mrs. Philippines Universe title!
THEN… in the Mrs. Universe beauty pageant held in Latvia that year, she grabbed the 2nd Runner-up title!!!
Camilla Kim Galvez now happens to be the Philippine directress for Mrs. Philippines Universe and she is inviting YOU to try out!!!
Here is her letter…
Hello beautiful friends!
We are in the process of looking for the next Philippine representative to the Mrs. Universe 2010 Beauty Pageant in Lithuania, Northern Europe which will be held August 12-22, 2010.
As the appointed Philippine National Director to the Mrs. Universe pageant, I have the responsibility of choosing the next Philippine representative. Since there will be no Mrs. Philippines pageant this year, the Mrs. Universe 2010 delegate will have to sponsor her own airfare and process her own Schengen visa to Europe.
But when the delegate gets to Lithuania, the Mrs. Universe organizers will sponsor her hotel accommodation, meals and transportation within Lithuania. The organizers will take care of the accommodations and meals of the delegate only. So if the delegate plans to bring her husband or chaperone, the husband/chaperone will have to pay for his own. This is a choice of course – a chaperone is not necessary since the delegate is of legal age and will be surrounded by new friends and the organizers.
My husband and I had a great time last year at the Mrs. Universe 2009 pageant in Latvia. It was like a holiday for us and we got to make so many lasting friendships. Til now, I’m still in contact with most of the girls via Facebook. The organizers toured us around their country for free. The lucky lady will definitely have many wonderful moments to look back on. Don’t worry about the swimsuit portion, since it’s a beauty pageant for married ladies, the delegate can wear a sarong over her one piece swimsuit.
Interested ladies may email their bio data and photos at firstname.lastname@example.org. Since the pageant is already this August and it takes about a month to process the Schengen visa, we suggest you email your biodata as soon a possible.
Main information: Place of contest: Lithuania (centre of Europe)
Dates: arrival – 12 of August, 2010, Vilnius (capital of Lithuania)
Final event – 21 of August, 2010
Departure – 22 of August, 2010, Vilnius
For delegates we will ensure:
• transportation from/to airport or bus/train station when arriving to Vilnius (we will not cover flight or other travel expenses to/from Lithuania);
• 10 nights in hotel (2 delegates in one room), additional expenses (mini bar, ironing, calls, excess luggage and other personal expenses) must be paid for delegate;
• Meals, 3 times a day (12 – 22 of August, 2010);
• Transportation and program in Lithuania
• There is no fee for participants Requirements for delegates:
• Delegate must be married;
• Delegate must be at least 1.7mts or 5’5” tall;
• Good looking, good character;
• Citizen of State represented Selected delegates must have: National costume, Evening gown, at least 2 cocktail dresses, suit for formal meetings, black and white high heels, swimsuit, comfortable shoes for walking, casual clothes, gift for charity auction (will be specified later).